Friday, March 13, 2009

37 weeks and ....... waiting

Well, I guess I'm officially full term now and desperately waiting for the baby to come any time now. I am getting more miserable every day and still growing! Luke was born the day after his due date, and I can't imagine being pregnant for 3 more weeks. I am hoping he will come earlier than that, but who knows. Greg and I are both anxious to have him here. I think the anxiety of waiting is causing me to have weird dreams. Luke is excited, but really has no idea of how his little world is going to change. He has been the center of attention for 3 years, and will now have to share the spotlight. Hopefully, he will make a smooth adjustment, but I am sure he will have his moments. I think he can sense something is coming. I go back to the doctor next Thursday and hopefully he will have some good news for me. My last day of work is next Friday, so I will hopefully make it until then. But at the same time, I would love the baby to come today!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

You are SOOO close, hand in there. It is so hard at the end, and you just want to see them so bad. Luke will love it. I think it's probably better that he is older and you can explain things to him. Poor Landon got a few bump and smacks on the head that first couple of months. The second baby seems to have an amazing ability to go with the flow more. Can't wait to see him!

Brooke said...

We can't wait to meet him!

Bryndie said...

I wish I felt the same as you. I am so not ready, and could wait another 6 months. I am hoping this next month I can get myself ready. I feel so bad for Burklie (having to share the attention), but she needs a buddy. I cna't wait to see pictures of the new little one!