Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and probably a Happy New Year too! I am so thankful for this time of year and the time we get to spend with family and to reflect on all that we have. I truly am blessed to have such an amazing husband who is always thinking of us and always puts himself last. He is my best friend and I don't know how I would survive without him. I love my two boys!! My life would be so empty without them. I love spending my days with them and playing and playing and playing and ... I wouldn't want it any other way. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

you have the cutest family. i am sure it makes the holidays so fun to have little kids :) merry christmas!