Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

Okay, for all you Stephenie Meyer fans out there, you need to read Breaking Dawn! If you haven't heard of it, then ask somebody. I am a big fan and Greg makes fun of me on a daily basis. My wonderful husband waited in line Friday at midnight with tons of 14 year old girls waiting for this book. Did I mention how wonderful he is?! So I have been reading non-stop (when I can) since Saturday and finally finished the book today. Wow! I am trying to bring myself back to reality and out of the world of vampires and werewolves. Anyone who has read the book, let me know what you think. I am going back to work/school next week and needed to finish the book before then so I can actually work! Anyway, happy reading!!!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

So I am going to make fun of you too! Actually all my in-laws are obssesed too! I just don't like reading, and I am afraid if I try the first one I might like it, and do nothing but read! Just cooy my Tag poat and change the answers, and then tag 4 more peopl. For me it is just something to post and people can learn a little more about you!

Marcie said...

I think I am the only person in the WORLD who has not read this series, but i don't really like to read. It was so fun to see you guys at Wingers, Luke is so cute! We should get together and go to the park or something.