Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Morgan...

4 places I go over and over...
1. Running on the wonderful Syracuse trails
2. Grocery shopping
3. My sister's house
4. Syracuse Elem. (where I work)

4 places I'd rather be right now...
1. St. George condos
2. Laying out on the beach
3. Shopping
4. Getting a massage

4 people I talk to on a regular basis...
1. Luke - he doesn't stop talking!
2. Greg
3. Emily, my sister
4. Mom

4 places I love to eat...
1. Costa Vida
2. Tasty's in Kaysville
3. Bajio
4. Applebee's

4 people I tag...
1. Marcie
2. LynDee
3. Bryndie
4. Anyone who wants to!!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Hey thanks for the tag, it's always fun to see peolpes answers, and learn more about them. I hope school is going good for you, and I'm sure Sean and Greg are looking foward to there last Semester!:)