Monday, September 15, 2008

Great News!

Well, after a long time of trying, we are finally pregnant! We are so excited and couldn't be more thrilled. We are due April 2nd and can't wait. Luke is excited, but really has no idea what is going on. I am 12 weeks along and am definitely feeling pregnant. I know I am showing sooner than with Luke, but it could just be all in my head. It has been a hard and frustrating time, but I am feeling very blessed. We weren't even trying when we got pregnant with Luke, so having difficulty this time was very unexpected. But, something must have worked because we're pregnant!
I have finally downloaded more pictures from my camera. Most of these are of Luke at the fair. He loved it so much we had to go back. He thought the horses were his and threw a fit when he had to get off. He loved the petting zoo and tried to pick up all the animals. We also went to the rodeo and he had a blast!

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Congrats Mindi, I am so excited for you guys. we are starting to think that it is about time to have another. Seriously the gap will be like 4 years, oh well, I wilkl just have 2 close together again! Tell greg hi, and bring Luke to my house, he can see all the cows he wants. Especially around March is when we get baby calfs they are so cute and come of them follow my boys around like a dog!

Marcie said...

Congrats you guys! There is nothing harder and then wanting to be pregnant and not being able to. Our Brighton took us alot longer to get here then I would have liked it to. Landon took about 7 months, not as long as Brighty but still longer then we wanted. Luke will love it and he will have someone to intertain him now. It was so fun to see you last week. Please call us when you get off track, Brighton would love to play with Luke again. Hope everthing goes well with your Pregnancy.

Bryndie said...

So exciting, Congrats! You do a better job of not telling people until 12 months than I do. I have to tell people immediatley! Our babies will be about a month apart. I am due May 1st. I hope you are feeling better than I have been. They are not kidding when they say every pregnancy is different.

Cody and Val said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Our babies will only be a couple weeks apart. I have started showing a lot earlier with this one too. I guess that's bound to happen with each one.

LynDee said...

So the part about you showing...are you kidding me? You aren't even showing a little bit. Anyway, we are excited for you guys and who knows maybe Luke will have some "sisters" or "brothers" just like Cali!!!

Chelsey said...

Hey Mindi I saw your blog on Val's. That is so exciting that you are pregnant. I didn't know that you had been trying. Believe me, I know how that is and I also know how exciting it is when you finally become pregnant so congrats! I guess that means you will be out for spring soccer!

Paige said...

Hey Mindi! Just came across your blog and what a fun post to read first thing. Congrats! It is so crazy to see what everyone is up to these days.
Paige