Monday, October 27, 2008

It's A Boy!

Well, we went to the doctor this morning and found out that we are having a boy! Greg thought for sure it was a girl, but was wrong. I am excited to have another boy and now Luke will have someone to play with. Luke will turn 3 a month before the baby is due. Now we just need to decide on a name. Greg chose the first time, so I guess now it's my turn (yeah right, he doesn't like any name I come up with). If you have any great boy names, please share. Just keep in mind that we might use it!!

8 comments:

Marcie said...

Congratulations! They will have so much fun together. I love Boys. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Graduation will come sooner then we realize.:)

Brooke said...

Good job on evening out the numbers on the Stephens side, your dad will be so happy! You'll love having two of the same right together, it does make some things easier. You know the name Gavin would love you to use! Congrats!

Bryndie said...

Congrats! How exciting. They will be the best of friends! My mom has pages of names that are really unique (if that is what you are looking for). Let me know I can get some ideas for you.

Cody and Val said...

No way! So are we. We just found out today too. I just finished posting about it and came to your blog and saw this. That is so funny. Congrats!

Josie said...

Congratulations, that's so exciting. Good luck on the name part. Boy names are really hard for me. I talked to Nick and Allison Bauer about maybe getting together with you guys sometime. I think it would be fun!

LynDee said...

We are excited for you guys. Oh and we just wanted to wish Greg a Happy Birthday!

Kim said...

Greg & Mindi,
Congratulations!!!
Kim & Family

LynDee said...

Ok so we texted greg and told him about his appearance on our blog and he didn't protest but I chose to leave his name anonymous but I cant help the comments people leave...so I hear Morgan has some funny pics of you too!!