Thursday, December 4, 2008

Crazy Life

I know it has been forever since I have posted, but life is crazy. I work part-time, but it still feels like full-time most days. When I am home, Luke wants to always play. I have to be a tiger or dinosaur or play trucks or anything else he can think of. So I don't have much time to spend on the computer. I love to see what everyone else is doing, so I hope you don't mind the blog stalking. I need some good ideas of things to post. My life seems extremely boring to me and people don't want to hear what I do everyday, or maybe you do.
I am now 23 weeks along and feeling great. I am having the regular leg and back pains, but not too bad. The hard thing is not being able to do everything I am used to, like bending over, sleeping, painting my toenails, etc.!! The worst part is the continual growing of my chest!! I swear with Luke I was not this big-chested. But maybe I was. I hate it!! I can say that I am glad I have never been pregnant in the summer time. So, I'm sorry to those who have.
I am not great at pictures, so I will post some as soon as I can!!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Mindi, I'm glad things are going good with your pregnancy. It's hard to have a job where your on your feet so much(I remember that too.) Just think, one more week and no more school for our Hubby's. Yeah!