Monday, December 22, 2008

Congratulations Greg!!

Okay, so I am really slow at posting, but I wanted to congratulate Greg. He just graduated from Weber State, but decided not to walk so I don't have any great pictures. I am so proud of him. It has been hard for him working full time and going to school full time for the past 5 years, but he did it. Now he is talking about continuing to get his Master's (yikes!).
Greg also found a new job that will allow me to stay home full time. Yeah!! So as soon as the baby comes, I guess I am free of a paying job for now!! I am so proud of Greg and thankful for the wonderful husband and father he is. I couldn't ask for anyone better in my life. I love you Greg!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations Greg! Welcome to the stay at home mom club!

Whitney said...

Greg is a pretty good guy, I guess...Congrats man! I just stumbled across you guys. Long time no see. It looks like things are going well with the family. Hopefully we'll run into each other sometime. Take care!