Thursday, January 29, 2009

31 Weeks and Losing Hair??

Today I am officially 31 weeks along, and losing my hair? After I had Luke, I lost a lot of hair which I heard was normal. With this pregnancy, I am losing my hair before I even have a baby!! I told Greg that I may be bald by the time the baby is born. I am hoping this stops soon, and that I don't lose any more after the baby comes. Otherwise, I may have to invest in some wigs or hair extensions!!! Is this normal, or am I the only exception? Other than hair loss, things are going great. I am getting to that stage where nothing is comfortable: sleeping, clothes, standing, sitting, etc... But I still have some time to go. I am definitely more tired than ever and feel like a lazy bum for doing nothing all day. I am also having some anxiety thinking about another baby. Luke has been so great and we are used to taking him everywhere with us. I am worried about the adjustment from one child to two. Any advice? I think I am just overthinking things and definitely have extra pregnancy emotions. We are excited and are counting down the weeks until baby boy Godderidge is born.

4 comments:

Bryndie said...

I feel for you with the hair loss. I lost garbage cans full after I had Burklie. My hair used to be down to the middle of my back, and I had to chop it cause it got so thin ):

I am sure you will be great with two kids. I am right there with you feeling overwhelmed about having 2 kids. Somedays I wonder how on earth am I going to do it. I guess we will figure it out when we get there, right???

Abby said...

You have enough hair you don't have to worry about it. I lost tons with all my babies, so I'm sure you'll be fine. Are you taking your pre-natals? That will help, too.

Morgan said...

It is normal, I used to had really thick hair now just average, maybe a little on the thin side! Oh the things we do for our children. I did the same as Bryndie and went short so I could have a little more volume.(but then you have to do it more, no more pony tails which I love!)

Marcie said...

It is actually very normal. I don;t know if you nurse,but you can lose hair for up to ONE YEAR AFTER the birth or after you quit nursing! Ahhh.. the joys of motherhood. Two is a ajustment but at lease you and greg arn't out numbered yet. I hear that 3 is the tough one. You will do great and Luke is going to Love having a brother!