Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blogging Help?

So, if you can't tell, I am off-track right now and spend more time on the computer than I did before. I am in need of some help! Every other blog I look at has the format where you have text and pictures in your posts. How do you do that?? I have tried to figure it out by myself, because I hate asking for help, but I have no idea. I can only post pictures on the right side and I don't know how to add pictures along with a post. Does this make sense to anyone? If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I would really appreciate it!!

3 comments:

Bryndie said...

When you write your post, their is a tab above in the grey area that says "add image". You can add 5 images at a time and if you want to add more, click on the add image button again after the pictures are done uploading.

Marcie said...

Yes, just what Bryndie said. I you need more help I would be happy to try and help more. Give us a call now that your off track, lets do lunch.

Brooke said...

Just call me, I'll talk you through it! Not hard at all!