Monday, January 19, 2009

Fun in the Snow!!!

This has been the first year that Luke has really enjoyed playing in the snow. We can never get him to come back inside. He loves playing outside with his dad and building snowmen. We recently took him up to my Grandpa's house and went sledding. We took four-wheelers and pulled Luke and his cousins behind on sleds. He had a blast! The only mistake was my dad leaving Luke alone on the four-wheeler. Luke floored the gas and took off. My dad had to run in the snow to catch him. Luckily, there was at least a foot of snow or more, so Luke didn't get very far. He thought it was great!!

Unfortunately, I hate the snow and can't wait for it to warm up. I have spring fever and can't wait to get outside. It doesn't help being pregnant either!!

3 comments:

Bryndie said...

I hate this cold weather also, and I agree it is even worse being preggo. I can't believe Luke took off on the four wheeler, I bet that gave you guys a little scare.

Cody and Val said...

How's the pregnancy going? I don't know about you, but I seem to be more uncomfortable with this one. Not much longer though!!
Tell Greg congrats on graduating...that is awesome! You will love staying home full-time.

Brooke said...

I totally agree, I could do without winter! But also I could do without the 90 degrees in summer!