Monday, August 24, 2009

Luke's New Bed and ...

Sorry, I have to warn you this is a long one! First of all, my wonderfully talented husband has built Luke a new bed. Every time we see any piece of furniture in a store, Greg says, "I could totally build that!". So here it is! Luke loves his new bed and Greg did an amazing jog on it. I give him a hard time, but he did a great job. Thanks Greg!














Here are some pictures of Cohen! He loves his Jumperoo and his Bumbo! He is still trying to figure out if he likes rice cereal or not.





We have had a great summer and went on a lot of fun trips. This was the latest, we went to Bear Lake for the weekend. Thank you Garcia's!




This was an impromptu trip to Cove Fort (I had never been) on the way home from St. George. It was actually really neat and filled with lots of history.











My parents have a cabin in the Uintahs at Bear River Lodge. We go every chance we can get. Luke loves to fish and ride the four-wheelers. They even have a pool now, so I am in heaven!
Luke celebrating his cousin Taylee's birthday by blowing this in everyone's face!



Kenadee and Luke relaxing on the couch after a long day!













St. George 2009!! Every year over the 24th of July, Greg's whole family (all the Godderidge's) spend a week in St. George. Yes, it is always hot but always a ton of fun! I wish I had more pictures to share, but I kept leaving my camera at the condo.



Cohen next to his new second cousin Tucker, they are two months apart.

Here I am at Sand Hollow trying to feed Cohen in a wind storm!


Greg showing off his muscles (???) in the water!










5 comments:

Abby said...

I'm impressed with the bed! We should have had him come and help Cole make the bunk beds! And could you email me the pics from Tay's b-day? That would be great!
What cute boys...love you guys!

Brooke said...

I love the bed! Tell Greg I may be recruiting him sometime soon. I've been looking for awhile for a new bed for Addi and I just can't find anything I'm lovin'. The girls had so much fun at the cabin. We need to set a play day once a week so all the kids can wear each other out!

Bryndie said...

Your husband sounds like mine, thinking they can build every thing they see. It is alot cheaper thats for sure! Cute bed!

Marcie said...

Cute bed, I wish I had know Greg was so handy and I would have hired him. I can't believe Cohen is getting so big he's sure cute. How was not going back to school this year? Megan said it's kind of a bitter/sweet felling.

Kerstin said...

wow way to go greg. who just builds a bed?! not me or jason thats for sure. i will keep that in mind when we have kids in 10 years...